WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2
This info is about WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Additional info about YL Computing, Inc can be read here
. Click on http://www.ylcomputing.com
to get more facts about WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 on YL Computing, Inc's website. Usually the WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 is C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled WinUtil.exe and it has a size of 1.62 MB (1702288 bytes).
The executables below are part of WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2. They take about 12.32 MB (12920580
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (222.39 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (86.39 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (386.39 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (250.39 KB)
- ToolContextMenus.exe (270.39 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (590.39 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (458.39 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (218.39 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (306.39 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (334.39 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (590.39 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (366.39 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.39 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (302.39 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (566.39 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (322.39 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (526.39 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (622.39 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (286.39 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (310.39 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (462.39 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (406.39 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (546.39 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (186.39 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (458.39 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (314.39 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (242.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (816.43 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.62 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (114.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.2
of WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2.
WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 is an application marketed by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2". The WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2.
8. After removing WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 13.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:31:50.543