WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on YL Computing, Inc. More information about WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 can be seen at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13. The program's main executable file is labeled WinUtil.exe and its approximative size is 1.60 MB (1673840 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13. They take about 11.83 MB (12400353
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (210.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (382.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (278.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (454.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (398.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (462.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (234.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (808.66 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.60 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.13
of WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinUtilities
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\app\AppFileLock.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\AppAutoShutdown.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\CloseApps.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\Data\ToolRegistryCleaner\Backup\2014-03-17_15-40-36.reg
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 is an application offered by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13". The WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 application will be found very quickly. When you select WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13:
- The software company is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13.
8. After removing WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 11.13 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 10:38:36.890