WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Go over here
for more information on YL Computing, Inc. Further information about WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition can be found at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.49 MB (1557648 bytes) on disk and is called WinUtil.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition. They occupy about 12.81 MB (13430350
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (233.14 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (601.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (453.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (589.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (349.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (389.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (297.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (317.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (517.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (613.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (1,001.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (401.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (1.25 MB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (305.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (393.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.78 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.49 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition version 9.93
WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition is a program marketed by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition". The WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition application will be found very quickly. When you select WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinUtilities 9.93 Professional Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 22:55:21.730