WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition
This web page is about WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Go over here
for more details on YL Computing, Inc. Please follow http://www.ylcomputing.com
if you want to read more on WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition on YL Computing, Inc's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition is "C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1557648 bytes) on disk and is named WinUtil.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition. They take 12.80 MB (13426254
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (233.14 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (601.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (453.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (589.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (349.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (389.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (297.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (313.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (517.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (613.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (1,001.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (401.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (1.25 MB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (305.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (393.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.78 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.49 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
This info is about WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition version 9.91
WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition is a program marketed by YL Computing, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition". The WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition.
8. After removing WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinUtilities 9.91 Professional Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 06:19:08.743