WinUtilities 5.27 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinUtilities 5.27 from your computerYL Computing, Inc
. Open here
for more details on YL Computing, Inc. You can see more info about WinUtilities 5.27 at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the WinUtilities 5.27 application is found in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WinUtilities 5.27 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1649264 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinUtil.exe.
WinUtilities 5.27 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.23 MB (14922548
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (214.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.61 KB)
- ToolProcessManager.exe (244.00 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (622.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (282.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (458.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (402.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (466.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (238.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (805.49 KB)
- uninst.exe (58.25 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.57 MB)
- WO.exe (2.00 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 5.27 version 5.27
WinUtilities 5.27 is a program by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase WinUtilities 5.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinUtilities 5.27 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinUtilities 5.27 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinUtilities 5.27". The WinUtilities 5.27 application will be found automatically. When you click WinUtilities 5.27 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinUtilities 5.27, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUtilities 5.27:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinUtilities 5.27.
8. After removing WinUtilities 5.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 5.27 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities 5.27 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 5.27 by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that WinUtilities 5.27 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinUtilities 5.27 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:58:26.047