WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition
WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition from your systemYL Computing, Inc
. Further information on YL Computing, Inc can be found here
. You can get more details related to WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WinUtil.exe and its approximative size is 1.58 MB (1661552 bytes).
WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.78 MB (12351264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (218.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (214.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (282.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (458.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (406.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (466.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (238.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (728.72 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.58 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
The current page applies to WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition version 10.68
WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition is a program marketed by YL Computing, Inc. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition application will be found very quickly. After you click WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition.
8. After removing WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinUtilities 10.68 Professional Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-29 08:52:29.907