WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition
WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition from your systemYL Computing, Inc
. Further information on YL Computing, Inc can be seen here
. Further information about WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition can be seen at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled WinUtil.exe and it has a size of 1.58 MB (1661552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition. They take an average of 11.86 MB (12436577
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (218.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (214.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (282.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (458.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (406.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (466.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (238.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.03 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.58 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition version 10.68
WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition is an application released by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition". The WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition app will be found automatically. After you click WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition.
8. After removing WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinUtilities 10.68 Free Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 16:37:23.897