WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition
You can find below details on how to remove WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on YL Computing, Inc. Please open http://www.ylcomputing.com
if you want to read more on WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition on YL Computing, Inc's web page. WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition is "C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1649264 bytes) on disk and is called WinUtil.exe.
The executables below are part of WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition. They occupy about 11.85 MB (12424289
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (218.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (214.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (282.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (458.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (406.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (466.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (238.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.03 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.57 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
This web page is about WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition version 10.66
WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition is an application by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition". If it exists on your system the WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition app will be found very quickly. When you select WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition.
8. After removing WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinUtilities 10.66 Free Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 13:44:49.333