WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition from your computerYL Computing, Inc
. Further information on YL Computing, Inc can be seen here
. More data about the application WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition can be found at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition. WinUtil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.57 MB (1649264 bytes) on disk.
WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.84 MB (12411489
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (214.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (282.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (458.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (402.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (466.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (238.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (811.53 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.57 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
This page is about WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition version 10.65
WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition is an application marketed by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition application will be found very quickly. When you select WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition.
8. After removing WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinUtilities 10.65 Professional Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:05:37.380