WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition
This info is about WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition from your computerYL Computing, Inc
. Check out here
for more details on YL Computing, Inc. More details about the application WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition can be seen at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinUtil.exe is the WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition's main executable file and it takes about 1.57 MB (1649264 bytes) on disk.
WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.84 MB (12410002
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (214.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (282.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (458.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (402.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (466.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (238.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (810.08 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.57 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition version 10.65
WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition is an application marketed by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinUtilities 10.65 Free Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-08 01:58:27.943