WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition
This web page is about WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition from your computerYL Computing, Inc
. You can find out more on YL Computing, Inc or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1680528 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinUtil.exe.
The following executables are contained in WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition. They occupy 11.48 MB (12034877
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (241.14 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (581.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (209.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (297.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (581.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (357.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (389.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (293.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (313.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (517.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (605.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (277.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (301.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (457.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (405.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (537.14 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (217.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (461.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (305.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (233.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (806.01 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.60 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition version 10.53
WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition is a program released by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition app will be found automatically. When you select WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:34:39.623