WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition
WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition from your systemYL Computing, Inc
. More information on YL Computing, Inc can be found here
. Please open http://www.ylcomputing.com
if you want to read more on WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition on YL Computing, Inc's page. Usually the WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition's main file takes about 1.49 MB (1557648 bytes) and is called WinUtil.exe.
WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.73 MB (13352526
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (241.14 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (577.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (209.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (317.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (581.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (349.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (377.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (293.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (313.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (513.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (601.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (273.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (301.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (1,001.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (397.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (1.24 MB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (217.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (453.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (301.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (389.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.78 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.49 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
This web page is about WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition version 10.37
WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition is a program by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition". The WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition.
8. After removing WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinUtilities 10.37 Free Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:05:39.207