WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on YL Computing, Inc. Detailed information about WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition can be found at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition is C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinUtil.exe is the WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.49 MB (1557648 bytes) on disk.
WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition contains of the executables below. They take 12.81 MB (13430350
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (233.14 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (601.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (453.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (589.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (349.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (389.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (297.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (317.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (517.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (613.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (1,001.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (401.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (1.25 MB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (305.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (393.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.78 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.49 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition version 10.0
WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition is a program offered by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 08:45:16.967