WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on YL Computing, Inc. Detailed information about WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition can be found at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition is C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinUtil.exe is the WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.49 MB (1557648 bytes) on disk.
WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition contains of the executables below. They take 12.81 MB (13430350
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (233.14 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (601.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (453.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (589.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (349.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (389.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (297.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (317.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (517.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (613.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (281.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (1,001.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (401.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (1.25 MB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (213.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (305.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (393.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.78 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.49 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition version 10.0
WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition is a program offered by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition". The WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinUtilities 10.0 Free Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 08:45:16.967