WinUSB is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinUSB from your computerNuvoton, Inc.
. Further information on Nuvoton, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about WinUSB at http://www.nuvoton.com/
. WinUSB is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUSB folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for WinUSB is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUSB\unins000.exe. WinUSB's primary file takes about 1.00 MB (1050104 bytes) and its name is DPInst.exe.
The executable files below are part of WinUSB. They take about 4.44 MB (4654545
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1.42 MB)
- DPInst.exe (900.38 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUSB version 1.0
WinUSB is an application by Nuvoton, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove WinUSB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinUSB from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinUSB or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinUSB". If it exists on your system the WinUSB app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinUSB in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinUSB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUSB:
- The software company is: http://www.nuvoton.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUSB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinUSB.
8. After uninstalling WinUSB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUSB that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinUSB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinUSB by Nuvoton, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUSB by Nuvoton, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinUSB supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 09:35:35.527