This info is about WinTools.net 16.5.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinTools.net 16.5.1 from your systeml-rePack®
. You can find out more on l-rePack® or check for application updates here
. More info about the program WinTools.net 16.5.1 can be found at http://www.wintools.net/
. WinTools.net 16.5.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinTools.net folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinTools.net 16.5.1 is C:\Program Files\WinTools.net\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled wintoolsnet.exe and occupies 5.15 MB (5403648 bytes).
WinTools.net 16.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.28 MB (6581855
bytes) on disk.
- language.exe (181.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (969.16 KB)
- wintoolsnet.exe (5.15 MB)
This data is about WinTools.net 16.5.1 version 16.5.1
WinTools.net 16.5.1 is a program marketed by l-rePack®. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase WinTools.net 16.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinTools.net 16.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinTools.net 16.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinTools.net 16.5.1". The WinTools.net 16.5.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select WinTools.net 16.5.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinTools.net 16.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinTools.net 16.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.wintools.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinTools.net\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinTools.net 16.5.1.
8. After uninstalling WinTools.net 16.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinTools.net 16.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinTools.net 16.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinTools.net 16.5.1 by l-rePack® from your PC, nor are we saying that WinTools.net 16.5.1 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinTools.net 16.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:52:00.550