This info is about WinTools.net 16.5.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinTools.net 16.5.1 from your systeml-rePack®
. You can find out more on l-rePack® or check for application updates here
. More info about the program WinTools.net 16.5.1 can be found at http://www.wintools.net/
. WinTools.net 16.5.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinTools.net folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinTools.net 16.5.1 is C:\Program Files\WinTools.net\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled wintoolsnet.exe and occupies 5.15 MB (5403648 bytes).
WinTools.net 16.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.28 MB (6581855
bytes) on disk.
- language.exe (181.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (969.16 KB)
- wintoolsnet.exe (5.15 MB)
This data is about WinTools.net 16.5.1 version 16.5.1
WinTools.net 16.5.1 is a program marketed by l-rePack®. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase WinTools.net 16.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinTools.net 16.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinTools.net 16.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinTools.net 16.5.1". If it exists on your system the WinTools.net 16.5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinTools.net 16.5.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinTools.net 16.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinTools.net 16.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wintools.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinTools.net\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinTools.net 16.5.1.
8. After uninstalling WinTools.net 16.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinTools.net 16.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinTools.net 16.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinTools.net 16.5.1 by l-rePack® from your PC, nor are we saying that WinTools.net 16.5.1 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinTools.net 16.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:52:00.550