WinTariff 2.9.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinTariff 2.9.3 from your PCPhonewarez
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Phonewarez. Detailed information about WinTariff 2.9.3 can be seen at http://www.phonewarez.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTariff32 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WinTariff 2.9.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTariff32\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called Tariff32.exe and occupies 1.39 MB (1462272 bytes).
WinTariff 2.9.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.31 MB (3469247
bytes) on disk.
- PbxCollect.exe (331.50 KB)
- Tariff32.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.94 KB)
- WinTariff_tools.exe (641.00 KB)
- PbxCollect_NTservice.exe (288.50 KB)
The current page applies to WinTariff 2.9.3 version 2.9.3
WinTariff 2.9.3 is an application marketed by Phonewarez. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove WinTariff 2.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WinTariff 2.9.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinTariff 2.9.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinTariff 2.9.3". If it exists on your system the WinTariff 2.9.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinTariff 2.9.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinTariff 2.9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinTariff 2.9.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phonewarez.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTariff32\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinTariff 2.9.3.
8. After removing WinTariff 2.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinTariff 2.9.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinTariff 2.9.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinTariff 2.9.3 by Phonewarez from your PC, nor are we saying that WinTariff 2.9.3 by Phonewarez is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinTariff 2.9.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:24:57.420