You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinSystem 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinSystem 1.1 from your PCXamig
. Take a look here
for more information on Xamig. More details about the software WinSystem 1.1 can be seen at http://www.xamig.com
. WinSystem 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xamig\WinSystem 1.1 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xamig\WinSystem 1.1\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WinSystem 1.1. The program's main executable file occupies 3.50 MB (3673600 bytes) on disk and is called WinSys11.exe.
WinSystem 1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.17 MB (4370458
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (680.53 KB)
- WinSys11.exe (3.50 MB)
This info is about WinSystem 1.1 version 1.1
WinSystem 1.1 is an application released by the software company Xamig. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WinSystem 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinSystem 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinSystem 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinSystem 1.1". The WinSystem 1.1 app will be found automatically. When you click WinSystem 1.1 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinSystem 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinSystem 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xamig.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Xamig\WinSystem 1.1\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinSystem 1.1.
8. After uninstalling WinSystem 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSystem 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinSystem 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinSystem 1.1 by Xamig from your computer, we are not saying that WinSystem 1.1 by Xamig is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinSystem 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 18:12:46.167