This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WinStart 6.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinStart 6.2 from your computermicrsoft
. Check out here
for more information on micrsoft. Please open http://www.micrsoft.com/
if you want to read more on WinStart 6.2 on micrsoft's web page. Usually the WinStart 6.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinStart folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for WinStart 6.2 is C:\Program Files\WinStart\Uninstall.exe. WinStart.exe is the WinStart 6.2's primary executable file and it occupies around 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) on disk.
WinStart 6.2 contains of the executables below. They take 25.00 KB (25600
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to WinStart 6.2 version 6.2
WinStart 6.2 is a program offered by micrsoft. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WinStart 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinStart 6.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinStart 6.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinStart 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the WinStart 6.2 application will be found automatically. After you click WinStart 6.2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinStart 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinStart 6.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.micrsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinStart\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinStart 6.2.
8. After uninstalling WinStart 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinStart 6.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinStart 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinStart 6.2 by micrsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that WinStart 6.2 by micrsoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinStart 6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:03:15.723