WinSpy 2.01 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinSpy 2.01 from your computerWinSpy
. Further information on WinSpy can be seen here
. Usually the WinSpy 2.01 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSpy\WinSpy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for WinSpy 2.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSpy\WinSpy\Uninstall.exe. WinSpy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 872.00 KB (892928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside WinSpy 2.01. They take about 969.55 KB (992820
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
- WinSpy.exe (872.00 KB)
This web page is about WinSpy 2.01 version 2.01
WinSpy 2.01 is an application released by WinSpy. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall WinSpy 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinSpy 2.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinSpy 2.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinSpy 2.01". If it exists on your system the WinSpy 2.01 program will be found automatically. When you click WinSpy 2.01 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinSpy 2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinSpy 2.01.
8. After uninstalling WinSpy 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinSpy 2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinSpy 2.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinSpy 2.01 by WinSpy from your PC, nor are we saying that WinSpy 2.01 by WinSpy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinSpy 2.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 08:40:39.870