This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinSpeedUp 3.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinSpeedUp 3.0 from your PCScript Soft eK
. Open here
where you can get more info on Script Soft eK. Click on http://www.scriptsoft.com
to get more information about WinSpeedUp 3.0 on Script Soft eK's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\LOADSTREET\WinSpeedUp 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WinSpeedUp 3.0 is C:\Program Files\LOADSTREET\WinSpeedUp 3\UninsHs.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled WinSpeedUp.exe and occupies 915.63 KB (937600 bytes).
The following executables are contained in WinSpeedUp 3.0. They occupy 2.49 MB (2615621
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanRAM.exe (95.63 KB)
- CleanRAMService.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (670.00 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (46.13 KB)
- Update.exe (23.63 KB)
- WinSpeedUp.exe (915.63 KB)
- setup.exe (783.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of WinSpeedUp 3.0.
WinSpeedUp 3.0 is an application released by the software company Script Soft eK. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WinSpeedUp 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinSpeedUp 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinSpeedUp 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinSpeedUp 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the WinSpeedUp 3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinSpeedUp 3.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinSpeedUp 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSpeedUp 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scriptsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LOADSTREET\WinSpeedUp 3\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinSpeedUp 3.0.
8. After removing WinSpeedUp 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSpeedUp 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinSpeedUp 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinSpeedUp 3.0 by Script Soft eK from your PC, we are not saying that WinSpeedUp 3.0 by Script Soft eK is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinSpeedUp 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 13:21:24.370