WinSpeedUp 2.8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinSpeedUp 2.8 from your computerScript Soft eK
. You can read more on Script Soft eK or check for application updates here
. More data about the application WinSpeedUp 2.8 can be seen at http://www.scriptsoft.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinSpeedUp directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WinSpeedUp 2.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinSpeedUp\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called WinSpeedUp.exe and it has a size of 2.59 MB (2719360 bytes).
WinSpeedUp 2.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.62 MB (6942195
bytes) on disk.
- cab.exe (72.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.35 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (46.13 KB)
- WinSpeedUp.exe (2.59 MB)
- setup.exe (3.26 MB)
The current page applies to WinSpeedUp 2.8 version 2.8
WinSpeedUp 2.8 is an application by Script Soft eK. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase WinSpeedUp 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinSpeedUp 2.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinSpeedUp 2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinSpeedUp 2.8". The WinSpeedUp 2.8 program will be found automatically. When you click WinSpeedUp 2.8 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinSpeedUp 2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSpeedUp 2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scriptsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinSpeedUp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinSpeedUp 2.8.
8. After uninstalling WinSpeedUp 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinSpeedUp 2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinSpeedUp 2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinSpeedUp 2.8 by Script Soft eK from your computer, we are not saying that WinSpeedUp 2.8 by Script Soft eK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinSpeedUp 2.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:10:34.827