This info is about WinSnap 2.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinSnap 2.1.2 from your systemX-Powered-By™ XTreme
. You can find out more on X-Powered-By™ XTreme or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinSnap folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\WinSnap\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinSnap 2.1.2. WinSnap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 371.90 KB (380824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinSnap 2.1.2. They take about 1.38 MB (1448671
bytes) on disk.
- AdvConfig.exe (72.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (970.42 KB)
- WinSnap.exe (371.90 KB)
This info is about WinSnap 2.1.2 version 2.1.2
WinSnap 2.1.2 is an application offered by X-Powered-By™ XTreme. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove WinSnap 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinSnap 2.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinSnap 2.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinSnap 2.1.2". If it exists on your system the WinSnap 2.1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinSnap 2.1.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinSnap 2.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinSnap 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling WinSnap 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinSnap 2.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinSnap 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinSnap 2.1.2 by X-Powered-By™ XTreme from your computer, nor are we saying that WinSnap 2.1.2 by X-Powered-By™ XTreme is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinSnap 2.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 05:36:06.687