WinSDR Version 4.7.5
WinSDR Version 4.7.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinSDR Version 4.7.5 from your systemWebtronics
. You can read more on Webtronics or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.seismicnet.com
if you want to read more on WinSDR Version 4.7.5 on Webtronics's page. WinSDR Version 4.7.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSDR directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WinSDR Version 4.7.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSDR\unins000.exe. winsdr.exe is the WinSDR Version 4.7.5's main executable file and it takes circa 1.00 MB (1052672 bytes) on disk.
WinSDR Version 4.7.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.13 MB (2235411
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audioseis.exe (21.86 KB)
- DspBoot.exe (40.00 KB)
- PicBoot.exe (40.00 KB)
- PSNExplorer.exe (352.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- winsdr.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.5
of WinSDR Version 4.7.5.
WinSDR Version 4.7.5 is an application marketed by the software company Webtronics. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove WinSDR Version 4.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinSDR Version 4.7.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinSDR Version 4.7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinSDR Version 4.7.5". The WinSDR Version 4.7.5 app will be found automatically. When you select WinSDR Version 4.7.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinSDR Version 4.7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSDR Version 4.7.5:
- The software company is: http://www.seismicnet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSDR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinSDR Version 4.7.5.
8. After uninstalling WinSDR Version 4.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSDR Version 4.7.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinSDR Version 4.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinSDR Version 4.7.5 by Webtronics from your PC, we are not saying that WinSDR Version 4.7.5 by Webtronics is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinSDR Version 4.7.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 08:51:27.967