WinSCP 5.2.6 beta
This web page is about WinSCP 5.2.6 beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinSCP 5.2.6 beta from your computerMartin Prikryl
. More information on Martin Prikryl can be found here
. More information about the app WinSCP 5.2.6 beta can be seen at http://winscp.net/
. Usually the WinSCP 5.2.6 beta program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WinSCP 5.2.6 beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled WinSCP.exe and its approximative size is 10.11 MB (10603352 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WinSCP 5.2.6 beta. They take 11.55 MB (12113112
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WinSCP.exe (10.11 MB)
- pageant.exe (144.00 KB)
- puttygen.exe (180.00 KB)
The current page applies to WinSCP 5.2.6 beta version 5.2.6
WinSCP 5.2.6 beta is a program released by Martin Prikryl. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase WinSCP 5.2.6 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinSCP 5.2.6 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinSCP 5.2.6 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinSCP 5.2.6 beta". If it exists on your system the WinSCP 5.2.6 beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinSCP 5.2.6 beta in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinSCP 5.2.6 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSCP 5.2.6 beta:
- The software company is: http://winscp.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinSCP 5.2.6 beta.
8. After uninstalling WinSCP 5.2.6 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSCP 5.2.6 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinSCP 5.2.6 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinSCP 5.2.6 beta by Martin Prikryl from your computer, nor are we saying that WinSCP 5.2.6 beta by Martin Prikryl is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinSCP 5.2.6 beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 09:15:52.350