A way to uninstall WinSCP 3.7.4 from your computer
This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinSCP 3.7.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Martin Prikryl
. Take a look here
for more information on Martin Prikryl. Please open http://winscp.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on WinSCP 3.7.4 on Martin Prikryl's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinSCP 3.7.4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.35 MB (3513856 bytes) on disk and is titled WinSCP3.exe.
WinSCP 3.7.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.23 MB (4435977
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (620.51 KB)
- WinSCP3.exe (3.35 MB)
- pageant.exe (124.00 KB)
- puttygen.exe (156.00 KB)
This web page is about WinSCP 3.7.4 version 3.7.4
How to delete WinSCP 3.7.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WinSCP 3.7.4 is an application released by Martin Prikryl. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove WinSCP 3.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinSCP 3.7.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinSCP 3.7.4". If it is installed on your PC the WinSCP 3.7.4 app will be found very quickly. After you click WinSCP 3.7.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinSCP 3.7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSCP 3.7.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://winscp.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinSCP 3.7.4.
8. After uninstalling WinSCP 3.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinSCP 3.7.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinSCP 3.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinSCP 3.7.4 by Martin Prikryl from your computer, we are not saying that WinSCP 3.7.4 by Martin Prikryl is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinSCP 3.7.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 00:08:26.730