A way to uninstall WinRar from your PC
WinRar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by win.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on win.rar GmbH. Please open www.rarlab.com
if you want to read more on WinRar on win.rar GmbH's website. You can remove WinRar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\WinRar.inf,DefaultUninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. winrar.exe is the WinRar's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.19 MB (1249792 bytes) on disk.
WinRar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.07 MB (2170368
bytes) on disk.
- rar.exe (423.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (133.50 KB)
- unrar.exe (288.00 KB)
- winrar.exe (1.19 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.0
of WinRar. Click on the links below for other WinRar versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase WinRar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WinRar is a program by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall WinRar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRar or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRar". The WinRar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinRar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinRar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinRar:
- The web site of the application is: www.rarlab.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\WinRar.inf,DefaultUninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRar.
8. After removing WinRar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed WinRar:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRar by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRar by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-26 20:25:38.753