WinRAR archiver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 895.50 KB (916992 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe. A way to uninstall WinRAR archiver from your computer
WinRAR archiver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.50 MB (1574400
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (307.00 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (196.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (895.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove WinRAR archiver.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR archiver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.cnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.hlp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase WinRAR archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinRAR archiver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR archiver or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR archiver". The WinRAR archiver program will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR archiver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR archiver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR archiver.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR archiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR archiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130