WinRAR BOSS archiver
WinRAR BOSS archiver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall WinRAR BOSS archiver from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR BOSS archiver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR BOSS archiver is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR BOSS archiver's main file takes about 1.12 MB (1177088 bytes) and is named WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR BOSS archiver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.63 MB (3809473
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- link.exe (194.43 KB)
- Rar.exe (309.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (198.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.12 MB)
- archpr.exe (411.00 KB)
- azr.exe (466.50 KB)
- CABPACK.EXE (283.50 KB)
- EXTRAC32.EXE (99.00 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (51.76 KB)
- rpc.exe (142.50 KB)
- UHARC GUI.exe (238.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.0
of WinRAR BOSS archiver.
WinRAR BOSS archiver is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase WinRAR BOSS archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinRAR BOSS archiver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR BOSS archiver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR BOSS archiver". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR BOSS archiver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinRAR BOSS archiver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR BOSS archiver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR BOSS archiver.
8. After removing WinRAR BOSS archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR BOSS archiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR BOSS archiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR BOSS archiver by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR BOSS archiver by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR BOSS archiver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:03:46.567