This page contains complete information on how to remove WinRAR (64-bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit) from your PCCreated by Beslam
. You can read more on Created by Beslam or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rarlab.com/
to get more data about WinRAR (64-bit) on Created by Beslam's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR (64-bit). WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.25 MB (1315928 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.27 MB (2380216
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (510.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR (64-bit) version 5.01
only. For other WinRAR (64-bit) versions please click below:
WinRAR (64-bit) is an application released by Created by Beslam. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase WinRAR (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinRAR (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR (64-bit)". The WinRAR (64-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinRAR (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.rarlab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR (64-bit) by Created by Beslam from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR (64-bit) by Created by Beslam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:33:08.907