WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy)
This page is about WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 2.13 MB (2238168 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy). They occupy about 3.39 MB (3554144
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (563.21 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (354.71 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (367.21 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (2.13 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) version 5.71.0
WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) is a program released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) app will be found very quickly. After you click WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.71 (32-bitowy) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 18:53:58.423