WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit)
WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. More info about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named WinRAR.exe and occupies 2.13 MB (2229976 bytes).
The executables below are part of WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit). They take an average of 3.37 MB (3531104
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (555.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (354.21 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (360.71 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (2.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.70.0
of WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit).
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit):
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1220841638-2723137572-1178540340-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) is an application by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.70 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 20:10:17.957