WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位)
This page is about WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. More information about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.09 MB (2188800 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位). They occupy about 3.27 MB (3429888
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (535.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (338.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (338.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (2.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.61.1
of WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位).
WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) is an application marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.61 beta 1 (32 位) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 02:37:12.663