WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Check out here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy)'s main executable file and it takes circa 2.19 MB (2294488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy). They occupy 3.44 MB (3609952
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (563.21 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (354.71 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (366.71 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (2.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.60.4
of WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy).
WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) is an application released by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.60 beta 4 (32-bitowy) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:58:37.560