WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more details on win.rar GmbH. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it takes close to 2.12 MB (2222296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit). They occupy 3.37 MB (3529056
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (559.21 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (354.21 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (362.71 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (2.12 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) version 5.60.5
WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) is a program marketed by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. When you select WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.60 bêta 5 (32-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 04:56:14.667