WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more information on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and occupies 2.16 MB (2263768 bytes).
WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 3.58 MB (3755064
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (95.21 KB)
- Rar.exe (588.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (383.71 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (388.71 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (2.16 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) version 5.60.1
WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) is an application released by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 bèta 1 (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 08:15:02.490