WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 2.16 MB (2264280 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.58 MB (3755576
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (95.21 KB)
- Rar.exe (588.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (383.71 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (388.71 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (2.16 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) version 5.60.2
WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) is a program marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. After you click WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.60 베타 2 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 16:24:57.023