WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Additional info about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.49 MB (1566880 bytes) on disk and is titled WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit). They occupy about 2.76 MB (2890528
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (95.16 KB)
- Rar.exe (582.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (228.16 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (387.16 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.49 MB)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) version 5.50.3
WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) is a program by win.rar GmbH. Some people try to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. When you select WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.50 bêta 3 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 09:42:04.923