WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit)
WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.43 MB (1499024 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit). They occupy an average of 2.52 MB (2639424
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (548.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (201.89 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (362.89 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.40.2
of WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit).
If you're planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:58:50.337