WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.48 MB (1550736 bytes).
WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 2.76 MB (2889168
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (99.89 KB)
- Rar.exe (583.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.39 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (392.39 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.48 MB)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) version 5.40.4
WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.40 bèta 4 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 10:25:21.263