WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų). The program's main executable file has a size of 1.46 MB (1533432 bytes) on disk and is titled WinRAR.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų). They occupy about 2.53 MB (2655192
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (61.49 KB)
- Rar.exe (520.49 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (184.49 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (328.99 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.46 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) version 5.30.5
WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) is a program marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.30 beta 5 (64-bitų) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 10:53:28.210