WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit)
This info is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. Usually the WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.43 MB (1499736 bytes).
WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2607544
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (514.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) version 5.20.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit).Folders remaining:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit):
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll.0.tmp
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINRAR\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) is a program marketed by win.rar GmbH. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:51:37.977