WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can find out more on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit). WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit). They take about 2.49 MB (2606520
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (514.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) version 5.20.0
WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Ace32Loader.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\WinRAR 5.20 64bit.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is a program released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:43.237