WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\WinRAR folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is C:\Archivos de programa\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit)'s main file takes about 1.34 MB (1404368 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit). They occupy about 2.27 MB (2376000
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (485.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (160.95 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.45 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.34 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) version 5.20.0
alone. Click on the links below for other WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) versions:
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit):
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit):
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinRAR
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinRAR\version.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarreg.key
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\TechNote.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is a program marketed by win.rar GmbH. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:41.253