WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1481816 bytes) on disk and is named WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.45 MB (2566072
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (513.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (323.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) version 5.11.0
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) is a program marketed by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. When you select WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:26:24.453