WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia)
This info is about WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information about win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia). The program's main executable file is named WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.32 MB (1389144 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia). They take an average of 2.24 MB (2347360
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (485.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (148.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11.0
of WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia).
WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bitová verzia) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 09:53:51.560