WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. Usually the WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.32 MB (1389144 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.24 MB (2347360
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (485.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (148.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11.0
of WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit).
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit).Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MECTDXRL\winrar_books.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UVFI32DX\logo-winrar.gif
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) is an application by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.11 (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:31:04.313