WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and occupies 1.41 MB (1480792 bytes).
WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.44 MB (2563512
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (512.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (323.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) version 5.10.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Ace32Loader.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip64.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\ckk.ir\Winrar.5.71.x64_YasDL.com.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\WinRAR_5.1_64Bit.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) is a program released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:27:56.083