WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.32 MB (1388120 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.24 MB (2346336
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (485.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (148.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.0
of WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit).
WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.10 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:38:52.620