WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.25 MB (1315928 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit). They take an average of 2.27 MB (2380216
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (510.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) version 5.01.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. After you click WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.01 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:20.820