WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit)
This info is about WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More data about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes around 1.17 MB (1224192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit). They occupy an average of 2.03 MB (2130944
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (469.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (127.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (289.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) version 5.00.3
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7z.fmt
Additional registry values that are not removed:
WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.00 beta 3 (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:36:20.257